Author Topic: Rolemaster Group in Marietta, GA  (Read 1498 times)

Offline dlw2112

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Rolemaster Group in Marietta, GA
« on: December 19, 2014, 12:09:38 PM »
Greetings.  I am looking for a group in the Marietta, GA area.  Is there anyone out there?  Thanks.

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Rolemaster Group in Marietta, GA
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 12:24:15 PM »
dlw2112,
 Welcome to the ICE Forums.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline damilano

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • No, the REDS are tens.
Re: Rolemaster Group in Marietta, GA
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 09:42:22 AM »
Hello, there. DLW!  And if there's anyone else around looking for a game, I would encourage you to check out the Tale of the Fifth Overseer, on the Real Roleplaying boards.  This is an active and interesting pbp, and we have an opening for one more character -- a female Hillman Shaman (Cleric) called Clotilde Gorghirra.  The game is MERP, and no experience is necessary to play!

At the time of this writing the party is in the opening scene of the first chapter, The Hobbits' Lode.  In the scene presently unfolding, the band has suddenly encountered what appears to be a band of cutthroats pursuing a Dunadan commoner across the wastes of the Trollshaws, a day's journey north of the Last Inn.  The intrepid party has attempted a rescue.

Battle is joined, and the fighting is fierce.  Will the Dunadan survive?  Why is he being pursued?  Why do the rough men pursuing him call him a spy?  Who are these men, bent on murder?  Will the party ever see the Last Inn? 

As Clotilde Gorghirra, Wegec of the Siol Nunaw tribe, you may help to determine the answers to these questions.

Characters already exist and the backstories are detailed and interesting.  The world and plot are carefully crafted, and some excellent writers and players are with us.

Join now.  For details  on what to do, email me, the GM, at cccoelho@rentrecoverysolutions.com.
What do you mean, you didn't buy the Perception skill?