Author Topic: Iron Crown contact regarding the Ruleset?  (Read 3832 times)

Offline lachancery

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Iron Crown contact regarding the Ruleset?
« on: January 23, 2012, 04:38:41 PM »
I emailed Nicholas last week regarding the Fantasy Grounds ruleset of Rolemaster Classic, but I did not get a reply. Perhaps I emailed the wrong person; does anyone know who the appropriate contact person at ICE would be?

The topic is not about purchasing, licensing or support. It's regarding approvals to make improvements & fixes for free on the licensed material, and publish it as an update to the current version.

Thanks.

Offline Marc R

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • "Don't throw stones, offer alternatives."
    • Looking for Online Roleplay? Try RealRoleplaying
Re: Iron Crown contact regarding the Ruleset?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 05:28:33 PM »
Nicholas will get back to you, but if you want another contact, I'd send it to Thom.
The Artist Formerly Known As LordMiller

Looking for online Role Play? Try WWW.RealRoleplaying.Com

Offline GrumpyOldFart

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Hey you kids! Get out of my dungeon!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 07:34:41 PM »
I think Nicholas has been in a situation where he couldn't count on internet access since more than a week ago, which would explain why he hasn't replied yet.
You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out... Traditional Somatic Components
Oo Ee Oo Aa Aa, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang... Traditional Verbal Components
Eye of Newt and Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat and Tongue of Dog... Traditional Potion Formula

Offline Marc R

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • "Don't throw stones, offer alternatives."
    • Looking for Online Roleplay? Try RealRoleplaying
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 08:53:15 PM »
I'm fairly certain he's allowed to take time off.  ;)
The Artist Formerly Known As LordMiller

Looking for online Role Play? Try WWW.RealRoleplaying.Com

Offline GrumpyOldFart

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Hey you kids! Get out of my dungeon!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 08:57:27 PM »

What?!? The nerve!!!   ;D
You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out... Traditional Somatic Components
Oo Ee Oo Aa Aa, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang... Traditional Verbal Components
Eye of Newt and Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat and Tongue of Dog... Traditional Potion Formula

Offline bpowell

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 09:23:17 AM »
I think Nicholas has been in a situation where he couldn't count on internet access since more than a week ago, which would explain why he hasn't replied yet.

Ah that explains why he has been very quiet for the week.  Been waiting for an e-mail from him.  Thanks for the info.

What?!? The nerve!!!   ;D

Yeah, doesn't he know my enjoyment of the game should take precedence over all his time!   (<- sarcasm)

Offline Gunnar Greybeard

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Bloody Bohemian Earspoon Inn
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 07:23:47 AM »
Its an awesome ruleset and has an excellent foundation but I would really like to see this get tweaked even  further. It couldn't have been easy to incorporate the critical charts to work the way that they do which tells me the Fantasy Grounds can be pushed pretty far. I say we see just how far.    8)

Offline vroomfogle

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 09:01:33 AM »
Its an awesome ruleset and has an excellent foundation but I would really like to see this get tweaked even  further. It couldn't have been easy to incorporate the critical charts to work the way that they do which tells me the Fantasy Grounds can be pushed pretty far. I say we see just how far.    8)

It wasn't, it took a lot of custom code to make things work.   I'm not sure if Stuart W is still around, but he did most of the ruleset coding and I had been wondering if anyone had taken it over these days.

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• GCP
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 07:46:23 AM »

Correct. I'm back now from my holiday and trying to sort through the email inboxes, PM inboxes, forums and assorted other things.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme