Author Topic: Fantasy Grounds Online Convention - May 31st - June 2nd  (Read 2237 times)

Offline bennis1980

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Fantasy Grounds Online Convention - May 31st - June 2nd
« on: May 27, 2013, 10:50:22 AM »
Just want to let people know about the FGcon online convention this weekend. It is a FREE event (you only need a trial Fantasy Grounds licence for most games, all of the RM games).

We will be show casing the RMC/RM2 ruleset in two games (there are RMSS and RMU extensions in development):

Saturday 1st June:
A Wedding at Axebridge

Sunday 2nd June:
The Search for Talewyn

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
Re: Fantasy Grounds Online Convention - May 31st - June 2nd
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 12:15:59 PM »
If anyone can spare the time, this is an interesting software system.  I was impressed with it and purchased the full license (even though I've not had the time to spare to make much use of it yet).  So if anyone can log on to give it a try I highly recommend it.  Also a few months after purchasing it last year, I talked to the guys behind it at GenCon (they had a booth with several flat-panel TV's set up displaying what its capabilities are).

right before hitting send I noticed that this was for last year.  Thought this was for this year, think I clicked on the wrong link...

but regardless I highly recommend taking a look at this software.
Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)