Author Topic: Unable to change 'Attack Table'  (Read 2344 times)

Offline carlmund

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Unable to change 'Attack Table'
« on: July 23, 2016, 10:17:40 AM »
I would like to make custom creatures in the 'Personalities' Box. The problem I am having is that after I create the attack, click on the link to the second box, I cannot change the 'Attack Table' on the Combat Tab. It says the default (none) and no manner of left or right clicking will change this. I can change it by dragging a weapon from Arms Law, but this doesn't help when I need Bites, Grapples, Claw etc. I can't see where I can drag these from like weapons in Arms Law. I have changed my Data Files to a different location as recommended by Dulux Oz. Could this be the problem? I don't think so as everything else works fine, as long as I drag it from Arms Law or similar. I also can't change Alternate Crit #1, #2 #3 or Additional Crit #1 or #2.  I must be missing something.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Andrew

Offline Dakadin

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Unable to change 'Attack Table'
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 11:27:12 AM »
I answered this on the FG forums but just in case someone is checking here for the answer.  Here is it:

Hi carlmund,

Unfortunately, it isn't obvious but here are the steps to add an attack or critical table to an attack:
  • Open the attack to the Combat tab
  • Click the Tables button in the upper right corner
  • Expand the section that has the table you want to use
  • Drag the grey box to the left of the table name to the Attack Table field of the Attack

You can do the same for the Alternate and Additional Critical Table fields.

Please let me know if you have any questions.