Author Topic: Calling all you evil Villiians on Fantasy Grounds!  (Read 2257 times)

Offline carlmund

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Calling all you evil Villiians on Fantasy Grounds!
« on: May 05, 2017, 09:42:24 AM »
Rolemaster / Hell's Vengeance Adventure Path (Paizo) 2 Players wanted on Fantasy Grounds
No experience with Rolemaster necessary. Combat is deadly and always makes you think twice before you enter it. We play every second Thursday 8pm till about 10.30pm Australian Sydney time. Please email me at carlmund@dquell.com if interested.

Offline Gauds00

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Calling all you evil Villiians on Fantasy Grounds!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 04:23:53 PM »
Hi, its David here, I live in Gulgong NSW and am very interested in having a bash. I have played/ GM' ed RM for years and appreciate that that the bad guys have more fun! Let me know if there's room. Thanks

Offline carlmund

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Calling all you evil Villiians on Fantasy Grounds!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 12:51:45 AM »
Hi David,
You sent a message to me months ago on the Forum (Calling all you evil Villiians on Fantasy Grounds!) about joining our RM Fantasy Grounds game. I apologize for not answering as I rarely check the Forum due to the low traffic here in regard to Fantasy Grounds, instead relying on the email in the post as I mentioned. Maybe you did email me and it got lost at my end. Once again, sorry if this was the case.
Anyhow I have 4 players and you could easily come in as a 5th as one often cannot make it. We play every second Thursday Evening, playing tonight (October 12th). We start at 8pm (NSW Time) at the moment because one player lives in Western Australia and another in Brisbane. The rest of us are Sydney based.
Please send me an email (carlmund@dquell.com) if you would like to join us.
Regards,
Andrew.