Author Topic: Psionics in AutoHARP SF 1.06  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Barwickian

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Psionics in AutoHARP SF 1.06
« on: June 19, 2015, 01:04:05 PM »
I haven't listed this in the bug thread as I'm honestly not sure whether it's a bug or an ID10T user problem.

I can't figure out how to add psionic talents to a character. I mean, I can spend the points for latent talents and active tiers, but I haven't found a way of telling AutoHARP which fields I'm picking or getting the talents listed.

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Everything is coming up Milhouse!
Re: Psionics in AutoHARP SF 1.06
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 05:23:21 AM »
Sorry that I have just seen this. Out of the country until the end of the week but have wifi right now. I won't be able to answer this until I get back and look into it to make sure I am right before I post anything. You should see a reply by the beginning of next week.

Cheers

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Everything is coming up Milhouse!
Re: Psionics in AutoHARP SF 1.06
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 09:39:34 AM »
I have a preliminary answer as I was thinking about this today. I believe how I expected this to work was that the user would select the talent, and then *add* to the description the exact latent and active field they were using for that talent. Remember you can adjust the description of the talent to make it more exact. This description will show up in the character printed sheet. If this didn't answer the question let me know and I will make sure to look this up when I get back into town.