Author Topic: What does the spell "Hand of the Steel Rain" do?  (Read 1444 times)

Offline slar

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
What does the spell "Hand of the Steel Rain" do?
« on: January 30, 2017, 09:22:52 PM »
Hoping someone can answer this one, maybe even Terry K. Amthor.  What does the spell "Hand of the Steel Rain" do?  It is from the Steel Rain spell list in the Powers of Light and Darkness Addendum, but has no description...

Offline Voriig Kye

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: What does the spell "Hand of the Steel Rain" do?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 04:23:53 AM »
Hi. Instead of an answer to your question, I can offer you more questions to your question.

- There are 13 spells in the list, but descriptions for 15.
Steel Web True (lvl 14) and Steel Wall True (lvl 13) are the ones missing. Also, in the descriptions Steel Web True comes before Steel Wall True, but their spell levels might indicate they should be listed the other way around.

Offline slar

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 01:16:57 AM »
yeah, I fixed those already.  I just have no idea what the author was wanting to do with Hand of Steel Rain...

Offline slar

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2017, 01:20:46 AM »
At least some of the spell list is there, though.  My other post was about the Fire and Ice addendum.  An entire list is missing from that.

The Guild Elementalist from the Fire and Ice Addendum is supposed to have a Spell List called "Enchanted Robes."  No one seems to know what that list was supposed to be.

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 01:13:44 PM »
At least some of the spell list is there, though.  My other post was about the Fire and Ice addendum.  An entire list is missing from that.

The Guild Elementalist from the Fire and Ice Addendum is supposed to have a Spell List called "Enchanted Robes."  No one seems to know what that list was supposed to be.

I think I remember the RMFRP Channeling Companion has a spell list with Vestment spells on it.
Abuse that list and for spells that don't translate, make the missing levels that result add either a DB, MM, RR bonus or even a doubled RR bonus vs a specific element the caster can either name, or gets locked in(Heat before Cold before Electricity before Acid, etc.).