Author Topic: Where Do You Set Your Rolemaster Classic Games?  (Read 3995 times)

Offline Skaran

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • World of Karnorthe
Re: Where Do You Set Your Rolemaster Classic Games?
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2017, 01:01:21 AM »
The thing with traps is that the "inhabitants" of the complex have got to be able to get past them without much fuss. They also have to have a valid reason to be there.
And when one dreams dark dreams dark days shall follow

Offline Dalewarrior

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 03:58:36 AM »
We play a PbP campaign in Middle-earth in the mood of the 1st Ed modules, and have also added some AD&D modules. The background is 14th century Europe. (By the way I'm recruiting in the thread below.)

Offline Wōdwulf Seaxaning

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • HellSide Oso Myspace Page
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2017, 11:23:17 PM »
My Forgotten Realms-Greyhawk campaign died before it began. I'll be revising my 'World of Skârn' setting, I am getting rid of the more "anime/manga" & "dungeon-punk" influenced elements going to a more high fantasy feel. I am also getting rid of the large number of 'alien' fantasy races that were inspired by Talislanta.
R.I.P. Frank Frazetta
R.I.P. Barry Blair
R.I.P. Drew Hayes
R.I.P. Gary Gygax

Offline liquidfish

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2017, 08:02:39 PM »
I'm running a "Streets of Sel-Kai" game on Fantasy Grounds. It's pretty much straight out of the book when it comes to magic power and bad guys.

My party is just about to hit level 2, at least most of them, and one is about to really fall afoul of the law unless she does some quick thinking (which as a half-orc barbarian isn't really her strong suit!). This is a campaign I've been running off and on since I first bought the Eidolon book back in 92 or 93 I think. Great locations and NPCs like Andarak of Andarak's Blades always making an appearance.

The adventurers change, but Sel-Kai stays the same.