Author Topic: Director's Briefing - March 2018  (Read 1826 times)

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Director's Briefing - March 2018
« on: March 05, 2018, 03:32:38 PM »
Welcome

Welcome to the eighty-second Briefing and the third scheduled Briefing of 2018.

Like January, February also started well for me and then went unexpectedly downhill. All I will say is that the crises that occurred have been resolved – I will not claim to be human again as Murphy’s Law will inexorably come into play and find some new crises to devour my time.

GenCon 2018

As you may have heard, Terry Amthor will be attending GenCon 2018 on behalf of ICE. Yes, it’s really true. Terry has embarked on an exercise regimen to ensure that he is convention-fit. Visions of Terry spending his time rolling dice to practice getting d100 open-ended rolls and cross-referencing results on attack tables and critical charts do spring to mind, but I gather that it is rather more energetic than that!

Terry, Aaron, Monte and Colin are planning the details of gaming events for GenCon. If you are attending or planning on attending, stay tuned for more information and if you would be able to help out, then do let Colin know.

Shadow World

Charles is working very hard to give the final batch of Jaiman NPCs the complete set of RMSS/FRP stats. Terry is working feverishly hard on the Haalkitaine text.

HARP, HARP SF and Cyradon

John Duffield is nearly finished with the Demons chapter of HARP Bestiary. He’s running his own checks to ensure that he has been consistent across the full gamut of the legions of the Abyss.

Colin has read himself into Cyradon and has sent me a list of queries to scope out the detail of his work.

I am in negotiation regarding an additional dystopian future setting sourcebook for HARP SF.

Until next time

While the eye of Murphy is hopefully somewhere else, I will get on with clearing my backlog and doing some fun writing again. The next scheduled Briefing will be in April 2018.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme