Author Topic: Any Middle Earth CCG old card game players and collectors ?  (Read 1916 times)

Offline hanksole

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Any Middle Earth CCG old card game players and collectors ?
« on: September 27, 2013, 05:54:19 AM »
Hello,

Im looking for Middle Earth CCG players and collector for trading cards or play some games.
The game was published in 1995-1999 , the best card game ever printed .... Wizards, Dragons, Dark Minions, Lidless Eye ...

I also collect old Iron Crown Enterprises promo things, like the Black ICE Flags, Thisrts, Posters, Caps, or whatever

If anyone wants to trade can write here, PM or send an email to eskorbutinus@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Offline reywind

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Any Middle Earth CCG old card game players and collectors ?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 04:25:21 PM »
Funny ...

There are 4 of us in Florida ... We just started a round robin tournament this month. Always loved MECCG, though we only play with the the 1st 3 sets.

Really fun game.

Offline Athelstaine

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 06:12:16 PM »
Myself and a friend play as well. We play all expansions. But most of our games he plays Fallen Wizards while i play Lidless Eye or Balrog. I Really enjoy the game much more than MTG. Just the plethora of ways to "win" are great. I only ever won by getting the One Ring to mount doom once in the 20 odd years of playing.
May i serve in Valhalla, better than i did in life.

Offline vharper

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 09:24:13 PM »
I have nearly complete sets of all of the cards but nobody I know locally is interested in playing...I think it must be over 10 years since I last played it...sadness...