Author Topic: Cyberspace Forum?  (Read 2827 times)

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
Cyberspace Forum?
« on: April 30, 2015, 04:33:27 PM »
Should Cyberspace get its own forum? Especially as I note that a new Cyberspace product has just been added to RPGNow.
I made some things! Azukail Games

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• GCP
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Re: Cyberspace Forum?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 07:13:29 AM »
Cyber Europe completes the Cyberspace collection and is a vintage product returning rather than a new product. Cyberspace discussion is best held in the Spacemaster board.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 09:08:45 AM »
Is that every Cyberspace supplement then? I'd assumed that there were more.

I also assume that, at some point, the entire Cyberspace range may be redone (especially as we're only a few years off the dates now). Although as that probably depends on RMU being completed, as well as the Spacemaster overhaul, I imagine that is quite some time in the future, probably over the planning horizon.

Offline jdale

• RMU Dev Team
  • OIC Points +25/-25
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 09:21:01 AM »
Not to mention drones are now current technology, sensory implants are current technology, limb prosthetics have significantly improved, handheld computers are current technology, etc etc. The cyberspace level of technology has nearly been achieved and I would not be surprised if real life has surpassed it in some areas.
System and Line Editor for Rolemaster

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 09:38:35 AM »
Not to mention drones are now current technology, sensory implants are current technology, limb prosthetics have significantly improved, handheld computers are current technology, etc etc. The cyberspace level of technology has nearly been achieved and I would not be surprised if real life has surpassed it in some areas.

I'd just thought of that and come back to the topic.