Author Topic: Some Funny...  (Read 1226 times)

Offline arakish

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +5/-5
  • A joy of mine
Some Funny...
« on: December 30, 2015, 11:15:40 AM »
Here is a pic I caught one morning when I was able to wake in the morning.

Await approval.

I mostly work 3rd Shift at home.  I find it very relaxing.  I am very photophobic.  Meaning my eyes are VERY sensitive to light.  But, I can see in the dark much better than normal.  I am currently compiling huge amounts of geographic information and compiling it into a GIS Database.

When I took two days off in a row, I awoke the morning of the second day and saw this.  My Puddy Tat sleeping in a way...

That thing is a matress pad I replaced.  I meant to throw away the old one, but it sat in the corner for a couple of days...

It is now OJ's sleeping pad...

rmfr
"Beware those who would deny you access to information, for they already dream themselves your master."
— RMF Runyan in Sci-Fi RPG session (GM); quoted from the PC game SMAC.

Offline arakish

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +5/-5
  • A joy of mine
Re: Some Funny...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 11:22:50 AM »
This one is very interesting.

Here in Durham, NC, USA, we suffered an extremely high period of extremely high humidity (as if we ain't now, but this was about three months ago).  During this period, the air was so humid, that opening the fridge for only a few seconds meant that enough humidity got into the fridge to condense and leak a puddle of water on the floor.

I make ice the old fashioned way.  With cube trays.  Break it out and store the ice in a container.

When I put the trays back into the freezer, an ice stalagmite formed on one cube from opening the freezer part and allowing enough humidity in that an ice stalagmite formed.

rmfr
"Beware those who would deny you access to information, for they already dream themselves your master."
— RMF Runyan in Sci-Fi RPG session (GM); quoted from the PC game SMAC.