Author Topic: Future Shadow World Material  (Read 1798 times)

Offline GrumpyOldFart

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Hey you kids! Get out of my dungeon!
Re: Future Shadow World Material
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2023, 11:12:02 AM »
I stand by what I said above. As soon as they can get it done over and above the demands of full time job, family, etc.

The release of Spell Law was a pleasant surprise. Let's hope we get more of those.
You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out... Traditional Somatic Components
Oo Ee Oo Aa Aa, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang... Traditional Verbal Components
Eye of Newt and Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat and Tongue of Dog... Traditional Potion Formula

Offline katastrophe

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Future Shadow World Material
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2024, 12:30:44 PM »
I didn’t say released, I said completed. Totally different things. At some Con in October they had a version of the Core book so it was done then but not available on drivethru for another 2 months. And it’s been 3 months since then. Totaling around 5 months.

The sky isn’t falling since I’ve no financial investment. In fact we’re currently running with the same rules RMSS for about 2 decades. It’d be nice to switch but since evidently that’s not a priority for ICE it’s not a priority for us either.

I look forward to trying RMU out in 3-4 years. Just think about all the gaming dollars I’ll spend elsewhere between now and then.

Though I am pleasantly surprised with the recent purchase of Treasure Law. My prediction on when someone can actually pick up the full set of game books for a game of RMU - rules, spells and monsters - is looking a lot less like hyperbole one year later.