Author Topic: Iron Crown Facebook post: Break your D&D campaign!  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
Iron Crown Facebook post: Break your D&D campaign!
« on: April 21, 2016, 03:22:54 PM »
This little article gave me some great ideas! For example the Grey Cowl of Nocturnal from the Elder Scrolls series. Either someone in the party finds the cowl or they need to do something not so good and they come across someone who offers them use of this cowl. While wearing it the user will not be responsible for any crimes as once they take it off they are not to blame (like the actual cowl). But the caveat that the party does not know but will find out is that the last person who wore the cowl will be blamed for the crime they did. So the next crime that is committed will be blamed on the party member. An alternative would be that after use of the cowl the user must pay or some other seemingly not so important task to whomever they gave it to or offer some substantial amount to a some obscure god. If they do not do this then the party or person will be blamed for the next crime committed while wearing the mask. The one they are blamed on could be a major crime like assassination of an emperor or some other high official.. or something just as bad. This has so much potential!.....lol.

FYI, I did not post this on the Facebook page because all my players are friends on FB and at least one has commented on the ICE FB page. So they watch that.
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!