Author Topic: HARP is a great game  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Metatron

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
HARP is a great game
« on: November 04, 2016, 02:05:03 PM »
Hi folks !
I want to congratulate the conceptors of HARP. I'm a french rpg gamer since 1986 and I purchased HARP fantasy in 2006. With my old friends we did great game sessions with this system ! We used the Hack and Slash for the thrill of fights.
For now, I live in the north of France (I was from suburban of Paris), 2 friends gamers of mine are deceased (and the others who always live near Paris do another things); my sessions of rpg are for most behind me. Only my wife and her daughter play with me from time to time. I purchased the last week the new HARP fantasy (by rpg now) because I want to feel long time lost memory. Tank IOU for this great game that give to me very positive feelings (and excuse me for my bad english skill).
I can see You, You can see me, I can hear You, You can hear me, I can feel You, You can feel me...don't stab in the back (Black Flag 1985).

Offline GMLovlie

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • For the future I only hope...
    • Jegergryte's cubic box of stuff
Re: HARP is a great game
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 12:53:43 PM »
As a fellow fan, I most heartedly agree! :)

I'm sorry to hear that two of your fellow gamers having passed on. I hope you will find some new and additional players! :)

These forums aren't super active anymore, it seems. :)
"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Homebrew folder
Ongoing campaign
Inspirational images for my games
My box of stuff

Offline Metatron

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 10:39:40 AM »
Tank IOU for your nice words and thoughts. My 2 friends miss me for sure and I hope that their souls have found peace. The first is deceased by cancer at 38 and the second commited suicide in 2014 at 41. 
I can see You, You can see me, I can hear You, You can hear me, I can feel You, You can feel me...don't stab in the back (Black Flag 1985).

Offline GMLovlie

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • For the future I only hope...
    • Jegergryte's cubic box of stuff
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 01:18:27 PM »
Oh. That's harsh man. I'm really sorry to hear that, I lost a few close people recently myself. To cancer and heart attack.

Keep strong and keep the hobby alive! Keep telling stories, go on adventures, find the treasure, save the village :pirate:
"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Homebrew folder
Ongoing campaign
Inspirational images for my games
My box of stuff

Offline Metatron

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 01:50:09 AM »
Tank IOU; I wish to You and your family a very good new year  ;)