Author Topic: Forgotten Reealms RM2 play-by-post  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Man in Black

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Forgotten Reealms RM2 play-by-post
« on: June 23, 2017, 04:52:46 AM »
I'm currently working up interest in an RM2 game set in Forgotten Realms on a pbp site.  I haven't settled on any campaign particulars yet.  Waiting to see if there is enough interest before I invest the time.  Likely will start out with a module to get warmed up and move on from there.

Offline MrApollinax

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Forgotten Reealms RM2 play-by-post
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 08:37:29 AM »
Curious: how much of the Companion material - if any - do you use? I'd be quite interested, although as I live in NZ, my posting can often lag behind people in other time zones.
Author, HARP Garden of Rain.
Tales of the New Kingdoms (blog)

Offline Man in Black

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Forgotten Reealms RM2 play-by-post
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 04:04:56 AM »
I use some here and there.  I still have to go through and compile my list of options.  I haven't run it in awhile and since misplaced my list.  I try to stick to the rules as much as possible and make tweaks as needed to smooth out game play.  As this is going to be a Forgotten Realms adventure, some options may vary to fit the setting.  As for your location, that shouldn't be a problem.  I've played pbp for close to 20 years with people from all over. 

I am now thinking of running an adventure I made that has the party trapped in Baldur's Gate as a plague of insanity overwhelms the city.