Author Topic: Arms Companion  (Read 3285 times)

Offline Harr4322

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Arms Companion
« on: December 28, 2010, 08:57:52 AM »
Hello all.

I have looked on most of the PDF download shops to try to get the Arms Companion but none seem to have it in stock. I'm looking to get the profession info on the Hunter and the archer and rather buy a whle book for the sake of 2 classes I was wondering does anybody have a copy of these professions that they could post for me.

Thanks

Offline Shottglazz

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Our Rolemaster Group
Re: Arms Companion
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 09:15:14 AM »
Not sure how ICE feels about us reposting IP stuff here, but if they don't mind I should be able to later today.
Shottglazz

Take my love, take my land, Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free - you can't take the sky from me.

Offline Harr4322

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 10:37:49 AM »
Not sure how ICE feels about us reposting IP stuff here, but if they don't mind I should be able to later today.

I only need the stats, skills costs and background optons etc that those professions come with. I don't think its even an A4 sheet worth.

Thanks Shottglazz

Offline Harr4322

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 11:02:44 AM »
I have sent a message to Thom @ ICE and asked him I'd this will cause any problems with copyright etc and for help on this subject.

Offline Shottglazz

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Our Rolemaster Group
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 11:36:23 AM »
NP, if Thom says it's ok then I'll PM it to you here.
Shottglazz

Take my love, take my land, Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free - you can't take the sky from me.

Offline Harr4322

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 10:00:24 AM »
Shott,

I've just reveived the info, thanks for taking the time to look for it and thanks to Thom,

Cheers.

Harr4322

Offline Fingolfin80

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 08:22:12 AM »
I know this is an old post, but the problem is still actual for me: I don't own the Arms Companion, and a pdf reprint doesn't seem available anywhere to buy. I'm searching for the Outrider profession, since my custom ruleset uses RM2 as basis and I want to port there an existing campaign from RMFRP where one of my players is an Outrider.
Is there enyone who can help? It is a new profession or a variat of another?

Online Spectre771

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 08:34:26 AM »
It's a variant of the Rogue.  One of my players rolled one up a few weeks back for the weekend campaign I ran.

Outrider is a "scout" of sorts who specializes in espionage and military disruption, forged papers, falsifying orders, etc.

Was there a resolution to whether or not the class could be posted here in part or in full?
If discretion is the better valor and
cowardice the better part of judgment,
let's all be heroes and run away!

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2017, 09:14:32 AM »
It's a variant of the Rogue. 

Was there a resolution to whether or not the class could be posted here in part or in full?

Might be faster to ask for forgiveness than permission?

EDIT:  Looks like a PM might have been sent as per OP's comment they'd received what they needed.

Shott,
I've just reveived the info, thanks for taking the time to look for it and thanks to Thom,
Cheers.
Harr4322

Offline Fingolfin80

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 09:45:59 AM »
Well, I'm more than willing to ask for permission, It's just I'm not sure to whom. Is Thom @ ICE still a valid option? It's been a while since the first posts of this thread.

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 01:36:12 PM »
He was the gent that reported the website was restored a few days back.
 ;)

Offline Fingolfin80

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 03:42:49 AM »
He was the gent that reported the website was restored a few days back.
 ;)

Well, I tried to MP him with no success, but to be honest I'm not even sure my message was properly sent becouse I don't see it in sent messages.
However in the meantime I was able to find a copy on ebay in my country and I could purchase it without spending more money in the shimpment than the object itself. So... Problem solved!

Offline Sable Wyvern

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 06:16:55 AM »
but to be honest I'm not even sure my message was properly sent becouse I don't see it in sent messages.

There's a setting under Profile --> Account Settings --> Modify Profile --> Personal Messaging that has to be turned on to save sent messages.

Offline Prince Finnion

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 09:33:51 AM »
Google it, you never know what you might find.  Lots of fan sites post their characters and you could find it that way.  I bought the book through an online site and paid about $15-$20.  Not a bad price I thought.

I used to play a Black Cape, those guys are beast mode!

Offline Fingolfin80

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2018, 02:53:20 AM »
Google it, you never know what you might find.  Lots of fan sites post their characters and you could find it that way.  I bought the book through an online site and paid about $15-$20.  Not a bad price I thought.

I used to play a Black Cape, those guys are beast mode!

Well, as I wrote in the end I was able to find one on ebay. I was reluctant beacuse I did the search before and the only one I found was in usa, so the shipment cost to my country (Italy) was higher than the price of the book itself. But luckily I found one at a more reasonable distance. My collection is almost complete, now.