Author Topic: Print/PDF Combo?  (Read 1664 times)

Offline AJCarrington

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Print/PDF Combo?
« on: January 16, 2011, 10:34:55 AM »
With HARP SF now available for download, are there plans to offer a print/pdf combo through DTRPG?

Thanks in advance,

AJC

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Re: Print/PDF Combo?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 11:03:13 AM »
There will be print versions of HARP SF. The plan of action is get HARP SF Xtreme up and out as a pdf as quick as we can, and then I let Craig loose to do the print-on-demand versions of the Shadow World Player's Guide, HARP SF, and HARP SF Xtreme.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline AJCarrington

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 11:19:28 AM »
Thanks so much for the quick response.  One thing that DTRPG seems to be doing is offering pdf/print combos for the POD items...I'm hopeful that some form of "credit" may be extended to those who purchase the PDFs prior to the POD releases.

Just had a thought - I guess it depends on where the POD option will be serviced from.

Regards.

AJC

Offline ReaperWolf

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 01:10:48 PM »
Print/.pdf bundles is absolutely ideal, Cubicle 7 pretty much sets the standard for this. More than likely it'll be a while before I see a dead-tree copy of HARP SF so the .pdf will tide me over until it arrives.

>>ReaperWolf

Offline crescentstar

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 05:50:10 PM »
Print/.pdf bundles is absolutely ideal, Cubicle 7 pretty much sets the standard for this. More than likely it'll be a while before I see a dead-tree copy of HARP SF so the .pdf will tide me over until it arrives.

>>ReaperWolf

Id buy a bundle like this right now