Author Topic: Harp SF Criticals  (Read 1479 times)

Offline Dave2

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Harp SF Criticals
« on: December 21, 2011, 10:13:03 PM »
I had a question abou how the criticals work. For each table are they broken down by location such as head neck, chest arms legs? There was a harp suplement that did this.

If they are not how are called shots handled. Looked at post that said there are hit locations so how are these linked to criticals.

Thanks Dave 2

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Re: Harp SF Criticals
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 04:09:59 AM »
We've not broken the crits down by location. The HARP SF criticals mirror the criticals in HARP Fantasy. To handle called shots, the GM need to adjust the description of the critical to suit.

I would be very happy to consider proposals for an equivalent product to Martial Law for HARP SF.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline naphta23

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 12:19:10 PM »
I would be very happy to consider proposals for an equivalent product to Martial Law for HARP SF.

What exactly do you mean?  ???

I really do not want to sound rude, but I would like to know what kind of proposal you have in mind. Are you looking for a conversion of the already existing Martial Law, are you looking for various ideas to fill the pages and complete the equivalent product, or are you looking for something completely new?
Nihil scire felicissima vita.

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 10:14:39 AM »

What exactly do you mean?  ???

I really do not want to sound rude, but I would like to know what kind of proposal you have in mind. Are you looking for a conversion of the already existing Martial Law, are you looking for various ideas to fill the pages and complete the equivalent product, or are you looking for something completely new?

We are looking for an analogous product, so it would probably include some of the same sort of topics as Martial Law but seen through a sf lens. Note some of the bits of Martial Law have already been covered in the Adventuring chapter of HARP SF and in the two vehicle chapters of HARP SF Xtreme, so an exact conversion is not sensible.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme