Author Topic: Information on Tintamar space station  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Kayleigh

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Information on Tintamar space station
« on: May 13, 2012, 04:32:37 AM »
Hello,

I am about to start a campaign beginning in Tintamar space station. So I wonder which size and population the station is and potentially which design (a complete artificial one or within/surface of an asteroïd)...

Thanks in advance

Kayleigh

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Re: Information on Tintamar space station
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 08:52:46 AM »
It's a partially hollowed out natural asteroid with most habited areas inside but a smattering of exterior domed structures on the outside. It relies on artificial gravity rather than being spun for gravity like traditional bubbleworlds. (It was intended to be a bubbleworld originally). Population in the thousands but over half are transients.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline kayleigh13

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 10:52:57 AM »
Many thanks for these information.

Offline GMLovlie

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • For the future I only hope...
    • Jegergryte's cubic box of stuff
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 06:31:28 AM »
What about a map or illustration of the space station? I'd love to have one, at least of parts of the station and a map of the surruounding area.
"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Homebrew folder
Ongoing campaign
Inspirational images for my games
My box of stuff

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 01:46:02 PM »
What about a map or illustration of the space station? I'd love to have one, at least of parts of the station and a map of the surruounding area.

Duly noted.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme