Author Topic: First Aid Kit  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Bentley

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
First Aid Kit
« on: July 28, 2012, 06:00:41 PM »
Hello,

i miss a First Aid Kit in the Equipment List!

Can you help me? What Units from the Medicial Equipment must be in a First Aid Kit, for a human infantry soldier?

Greetings, Bentley

Offline naphta23

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: First Aid Kit
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 07:56:38 AM »
First of all, this is just my opinion.

You have two options for a medical kit.

The first one is the usual one, just like those you might already know with similar content. Let’s assume a cost of about 30, perhaps 40 Sol.

Since there are so many hightech solutions available in the future and the civilization of Tintamar knows and uses Regeneration Tanks (what could be simpler?), I would assume that most of the people in the future are not that proficient with the lowtech medical gear. Resulting in a higher difficulty for First Aid maneuvers, perhaps. Just think about most of the people today who had a first aid training and what they really know and do in case of an emergency. ;)

The second one is a small package, consisting 2 catalysis bandages (coagulant), an instant cast and an instant splint.

If you would buy them seperately, they would cost 390 Sols, so with a suggested 10% discount you would pay about 350 Sols. This is a small and relatively cheap hightech solution and consists only the most important items. With this kit you could stop the bleeding of the most wounds and get the patient to a better equipped place. Even if he has some broken bones.
Nihil scire felicissima vita.

Offline Bentley

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: First Aid Kit
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 10:12:59 AM »
Thanx for your help!