Author Topic: Fan art for HARP SF  (Read 1958 times)

Offline area51games

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • GOT DICE?
Fan art for HARP SF
« on: August 01, 2013, 01:08:35 AM »
HERE IS SOME OF THE WORK i HAVE FOR MY CAMPAIGN FOR HARP SF
this is a wrest computer holo recorder and communicator
on the market for setting its called a  Flex 1100

so has any one else had or can present Art they have done for their game or Game master?
Mal: "Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. Whaddya suppose that makes us?"
Zoe: "Big damn heroes, sir."
Mal: "Ain't we just!"

Offline pyrotech

• Adept
  • OIC Points +45/-45
Re: Fan art for HARP SF
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 02:20:06 PM »
I don't have much.  Most of what I've done has already gone into guild companion articles.

But I have done this for the Harp Sci-Fi adventure I've been writing.  I've done enough work on this adventure that it is probably worth submitting to TGC once it is finished.

I don't really have much talent for art, but I'm not afraid to try a little.  This one I had to do the hard way because of my lack of talent.  I modeled the ship in sketchup, then created the back grounds one layer at a time.

I've got another couple of views I may use to create similar shots.  The good news about using a 3-D model is that is it easy to create additional angles once you have it.

-Pyrotech
-Pyrotech

Offline dagorhir

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Fan art for HARP SF
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 12:01:11 PM »
I not sure it would be considered fan art, but I will eventually have deck plans of ship and floor plans of buildings similar to those found in SF Extreme.

I happen to be using the same software for my mapping.