Author Topic: I am developing a HARP SF excel spreadsheet  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
I am developing a HARP SF excel spreadsheet
« on: April 27, 2014, 07:26:05 PM »
Most of it is automated. This is what I have so far:
1. You have to select your race and profession and then enter in your stat numbers. You also have to enter in and keep track of your skill ranks along with any special bonuses from profession bonuses to talents. All calculations are automatically calculated for ease of use and I placed all the skills on the back sheet in their perspective categories with a section for extra skills.
2. I converted all the height and movement modifiers to SAE (inches and feet). I figure most players in my area are more familiar with the SAE measurement system and can better visualize inches and feet instead of centimeters and meters. I believe it will be easier for them and me.
3. I am in the process of entering all the equipment, once I finish that and the weapons and armor I have to do the formulas on the front page. Then I need to enter in the psionic and cybernetic stuff (plus formulas). There are like 4 pages of equipment.....
4. It automatically figures the total DP's you get per level, you get the higher of either your stat total DP's or the base of 50.
5. There is room for up to 4 professions. Of which you have to choose which one you are advancing on the skills page. It gives the skill costs for the profession you are advancing.
6. Unfortunately you have to physically enter in more of the info if you choose to be human (like racial stat bonuses).
All in all easy stuff, except for all the data I need to enter. That is a pain. Did I mention there are like 4 pages of equipment?....
The total file size should end up less than 2 megs.
Once I am finished I will submit this sheet to be placed in the vault for download with a version for excel online (for those that don't have MS office).

If there is anything in particular you would like to be automated on this sheet please post it in this topic and I will let you know if I can do it or not.

Bruce

P.S. Once this is done I may also do a HARP fantasy sheet. Though I probably will not enter all the spells.
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!