Author Topic: Shadow World Spells files?  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Shadow World Spells files?
« on: July 12, 2016, 04:35:01 PM »
Sorry for the spam, but a while back someone posted a bunch of Shadow World spells, divided by realm. I got the Essence part 1 and 2, and the Channeling part 1 and 2, but I can't find the Mentalism ones (I'm not sure if these were ever made). And for the life of me, I can't remember who posted them. I looked in the Shadow World download section but can't find them there either. Can anyone help?

These spells included a bunch of new and reworked ones. The Channeling ones for example had spells for deity's priests (Holy Servants, Holy Warrior, Unholy Warrior, Healing Law, Unholy Servant, etc.). They were really good, and I'd like to find if the person who made them also did Mentalism spells.

Thanks
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle

Offline egdcltd

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +70/-70
    • Azukail Games
Re: Shadow World Spells files?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 04:46:02 PM »
Might have been BHanson. Check his Misc SW Material post in this forum, or the Project Basil post in the RM forum. May have been more posts too.
I made some things! Azukail Games

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Shadow World Spells files?
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 08:54:42 PM »
That was it, thanks egdcltd!
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle