Author Topic: cyberware and cyber control skill  (Read 1881 times)

Offline pork

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
cyberware and cyber control skill
« on: March 24, 2007, 03:22:56 AM »
first the harpsf script is impressive, i like it a lot!

- it seems the cyber control skill is only for the adept a class skill, for all other class it is expensive. i would like to see a talent which makes the skill to a class skill. (maybe a general talent wich makes it possible for skills, to make them class talent)

- do the bonusses of the cyberware stack if you have multiple pieceses of cyberware e.g. two fast legs (in the case of fast legs, and fast arms does the character recieves the amount also to his db defense bonus this. i think that would unbalance cyberware if the bonusses stack in a unlimited way. another example would be a character with a two handed weapon and two agile arms, or a race with a lot of legs wich can get cyberwere ..)

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Re: cyberware and cyber control skill
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 02:53:50 PM »
first the harpsf script is impressive, i like it a lot!

- it seems the cyber control skill is only for the adept a class skill, for all other class it is expensive. i would like to see a talent which makes the skill to a class skill. (maybe a general talent wich makes it possible for skills, to make them class talent)

Humans will be given the Skill Flexibility talent as a species option, which will make a single skill favoured. This option may also be available as a talent.

- do the bonusses of the cyberware stack if you have multiple pieceses of cyberware e.g. two fast legs (in the case of fast legs, and fast arms does the character recieves the amount also to his db defense bonus this. i think that would unbalance cyberware if the bonusses stack in a unlimited way. another example would be a character with a two handed weapon and two agile arms, or a race with a lot of legs wich can get cyberwere ..)

No stacking of bonuses from multiple limbs.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme