Author Topic: HARP SF OpenOffice Spreadsheet Update 0.9.8  (Read 1683 times)

Offline allenrmaher

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
HARP SF OpenOffice Spreadsheet Update 0.9.8
« on: April 16, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »
Many Bug Fixes.

This version implements many but not all of the improvements from the spring release of the HARP character sheet.  It adds quick slots, interface improvements and the like.  It does not have a working XML export.... though that is not far off.

Next release will bring the completed XML exports and the random height/weight components, as well as updates due to the evolving beta.

It has been submitted to downloads and should be appearing shortly.
Grad School, it's like slave labour, but without the job satisfaction or high social status.

Offline allenrmaher

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: HARP SF OpenOffice Spreadsheet Update 0.9.8
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 05:51:46 PM »
I have a working kLoOge Werks definition, psi works, vehicles is under construction, and I still have some programing to do to handle bursts and recoil... and a check for ablative/kinetic adjusting DB... but this can be done by the GM without the programming assistance.  I should get 0.9.9 of the character sheet with export function working and a few more bug fixes out this weekend.  Then I'll upload both... Early next week is the target.  The RMC sheet is done except for bug fixes so HARP and HARPSF are getting the love now.
Grad School, it's like slave labour, but without the job satisfaction or high social status.