Author Topic: Technology and Psi  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Mungo

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Technology and Psi
« on: May 04, 2007, 02:39:33 PM »
Hi,

Besides the Psi Talents and Disciplines, I only found 2 drugs in the manuscript that have an effect on Psi.

What about technology? Is there technology to shield from Psi effects? To disrupt them? To enhance them? To resist them?

BR
Juergen

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Technology and Psi
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 05:48:16 PM »
tin-foil skull caps?

;D

Offline allenrmaher

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 12:41:48 AM »
No those are just for mind control satellites.
Grad School, it's like slave labour, but without the job satisfaction or high social status.

Offline Cloven-Fruit-Games

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 10:01:26 PM »
The termed used by most modern day people that belive psionbics to fucntion for such devices is radionics.
I can see them being useful for a parpsychological-punk setting (X-Files, Ghost Busters).

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 09:51:34 AM »
Hi,

Besides the Psi Talents and Disciplines, I only found 2 drugs in the manuscript that have an effect on Psi.

What about technology? Is there technology to shield from Psi effects? To disrupt them? To enhance them? To resist them?

BR
Juergen

I'm still considering that. It will probably be postponed to SysOp's Guide where there's room to discuss implications.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme