Author Topic: Beta version 4d - Minor Issues (Typos, Comments, ....)  (Read 8763 times)

Offline Lord Damian

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Beta version 4d - Minor Issues (Typos, Comments, ....)
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 04:26:43 AM »
- Nicholas: I would be interested to get your feedback on how you perceived/feel about this beta testing so far. You changed the manuscript quite a lot in the last few months...

I'm very pleased with it. We've caught some silliness, headed off some problems before they got into   a printed version, added stuff that people really needed, and so forth. It's not over yet as I'm still "listening" for any issues arising from games and I've those vehicle construction rules to resolve.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

I'm also very impressed with what i've read.  When i started gaming i shyed away from RM of any flavor as too complicated, so i'm not the old hand that some of you guys are.  But i fell in love with the simplicity of HARP and i'm seeing VERY good things going on with HARP SF.  I WOULD like to see Vehicle/weapon design included in the core book, but that's the tinkerer in me, i understand pulling them out.

Lord Damian

Offline Mungo

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2007, 11:08:52 AM »
Hi,

Just saw that the mass of a Vehicle Power Pack is "1" in the table -> I think it should be "100" or "1000", or (as all masses are in kg)?

BR
Juergen

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2007, 03:22:10 PM »
Hi,

Just saw that the mass of a Vehicle Power Pack is "1" in the table -> I think it should be "100" or "1000", or (as all masses are in kg)?

BR
Juergen

It's currently too low. 1000 would be way too much. It will probably end up being in 50-100 kilo mark. But I won't fiddle with it until the vehicle creation rules are in place

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme