Author Topic: The Final Version  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Acid_Crash

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
The Final Version
« on: November 15, 2007, 02:40:14 PM »
Just curious, hope you don't mind the question, but when is the final version coming out?  I've been out of the loop for a while now, longer than for a while, the whole IRL stuff and all that goes with it, so my gaming has been nil for a while...

Still, when is this awesome looking game coming out, and are you still going to give everybody who got the beta version the final version as well?  And how will you be informing people about it?

Sorry for so many questions...

This game looks awesome, can't wait to see it in all its glory.

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: The Final Version
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 03:11:31 PM »
1) Expected Release Date sometime in the first half of next year.

2) Yes, anybody who has purchased the PDF will still get the final version free.

3) Notification will be made through an email sent from the forums (which is why they are requested to sign up here - the forum registered folks will get their first -- Others will be a while longer). What I will most likely do, is create a special coupon that gives you the pdf of the product for free, and put that in the email (i.e. go to link XX and purchase the PDF and in the checkout process use coupon code xxxxxxxxxx and it will give you the PDF for free). One of the good things about the new software is that I can create coupons that makes a specific product free (you have to still add it to your cart, but the coupon removes the cost of it for you).