Author Topic: GCP to publish HARP SciFi  (Read 6722 times)

Offline lazarus

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: GCP to publish HARP SciFi
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2010, 01:09:08 AM »
I'm still just waiting for the final pdfs ... Nicholas, will they be uploaded to the HARP SF Beta group on the Vault here for the benefit of those of us who got in the beta test prior to the (now years old) store changeover?

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Re: GCP to publish HARP SciFi
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2010, 02:53:36 AM »
I'm still just waiting for the final pdfs ... Nicholas, will they be uploaded to the HARP SF Beta group on the Vault here for the benefit of those of us who got in the beta test prior to the (now years old) store changeover?

As soon as the first pdf volume of HARP SF is ready, I will be contacting all beta and gamma purchasers by email to confirm that their email addresses are valid. Then I will upload the pdf into the various ecommerce stores - TGConICE, RPGNow, and YourGamesNow, and create 100% discount coupons or comp copy codes as appropriate and email those out to beta/gamma purchasers. What I want to ensure is that those who participated in the beta and later rounds have the ability to redownload files from the ecommerce stores should they lose their pdf at some point or we issue an updated version.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme