Author Topic: OIC Houston  (Read 1567 times)

Offline erjohns

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
OIC Houston
« on: June 04, 2014, 03:49:24 PM »
I'm looking into moving to the Houston TX area and was wondering how many RM players there are in the area.  I'm currently working on a homebrew world that I'm building for both D&D 3.5 and RM and hope that I'd have some interest once it's finished.
"I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fears path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
Re: OIC Houston
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 01:28:09 PM »
I'm in Michigan, but my younger brother is in the Houston TX area and has played Rolemaster.  I don't know if he has any of the books from any of the various versions, as he was usually a player in games that I ran when he still lived here in Michigan, but I know he likes the system and might be interested.  He is not very active on the forums here (I'd have to check to see what ID he registered under when I told him about the RMU play-testing material).  It was actually the first RPG he ever played (and at a very young age). 

But if you are interested I can contact him and see if he minds me forwarding his email address to you via PM or have him log on and respond to this post if he is interested. 
Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)