Author Topic: AutoHarp 1.0  (Read 35121 times)

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Everything is coming up Milhouse!
Re: AutoHarp 1.0
« Reply #240 on: February 06, 2015, 12:24:41 PM »
Oh! Thanks for pointing that out. I assumed I switched the link. I have updated my signature to link to the right blog. ;)

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #241 on: February 14, 2015, 10:21:21 AM »
I have completed an Alpha for the Custom Database. I have dubbed thus far the application AutoHarp Architect pending any other ideas I might have for a name for the application. I am currently looking at beta testing the application before release so I can get a second opinion. Right now I will shift focus to AutoHarp and start getting that patched up with the new database changes and ready for a new release. AutoHarp 1.06 will be released first and when AutoHarp Architect finally comes back with a successful beta test and is ready for deployment, it will be released as well. I'm think a new version of AutoHarp sometime next month and AutoHarp Architect I am hoping some time in April.

Cheers!

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #242 on: July 22, 2015, 07:51:22 AM »
I have finished the Harp Sci-Fi Xtreme module for Architect. I'm currently working on getting the new information into Combat Tracker and testing CT to see if that is still up and running. I'm anticipating releasing Sci-XTreme here soon, possible the end of August. I'm hoping for some feedback to Architect which I could incorporate. I'm also planning to create video tutorials which I will try and include for the next release.

So for AutoHarp 1.07, I'm hoping for an updated Combat Tracker for Sci-Fi Xtreme data and new video tutorials for AutoHarp and Combat Tracker. For Architect 1.0.1 I will include the new Sci Fi-Xtreme module and new video tutorials.

Cheers!

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2015, 09:28:58 AM »
Update:
Currently working on Combat Tracker. This update will be a bit of an overhaul to the program itself. I've done a little bit of redesign and am re-coding elements based on things I picked up coding the Database. These changes are taking longer than anticipated since I haven't gotten to adding any new Vehicle combat material from Harp Sci-Fi.

I'm not sure if anyone here has had time to use Architect. If you have any feedback or questions you can certainly email me at perfecthundred@gmail.com. Bugs can be reported to Sorceforge. The links are below.

I still plan to make new video tutorials. I want to finish my changes to the Combat Tracker and get all three applications ready to go so everything is consistent. I don't foresee having this done by the end of August. Perhaps the end of September. I'll have to get back to everyone on that.

Cheers