Author Topic: Dragonlock 2 Fantasy Village Terrain for 3D Printers  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Arenwel

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Semper Pugnanti
Dragonlock 2 Fantasy Village Terrain for 3D Printers
« on: September 24, 2016, 12:18:31 PM »
Hey there, fellow players. I's like to get your kind attention, and hopefully get you interested in an event that's taking place right now.

Last year, the Dragonlock tiles have been presented to you on this very forum.

In summary it is a set of 3D files, that you use with a 3D printer to create wondrous settings for your adventures.

I own a nice 3D printer (an ultimaker 2+) and I've been seeing the price of printers falling and falling lastly, you can now get a decent one for less than $500. Some models can even be found at $350!

First edition is dungeon focused, and has permitted users to create really neat scenery.
Here is an example as words can't describe it nicely enough :

Only the demon and the circle it is on were not created with dragonlock tiles.

I would like to present you this year's Dragonlock 2 !

It is a village focused setting, so you can build modular houses, streets, a cemetery, and optionally you can get ruined houses, sewers, town walls, furnishings, a windmill, a market...

It is available on kickstarter, and the author is Tom Tullis owner of http://www.fatdragongames.com.
As he always did, the more people that will back this kickstarter, the more free stuff he'll be adding, listening to suggestions we make.
We already blew up many stretch goals, and we'll soon get past $100.000. What's more we're just in the middle of the campaign! That means even more free stuff coming!

Finally, as an option we can get the first kickstarter files too.

I heartily hope you'll get an eye on this link, at least for the performance. 3D printing is an awesome technology and IMHO, a technological revolution.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1679800548/dragonlock-2-fantasy-village-terrain-for-3d-printe

Thanks for your time !

Offline CreepyPumpkinHead

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Dragonlock 2 Fantasy Village Terrain for 3D Printers
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 03:39:10 PM »
DragonLock terrain is awesome. Lots of unlocked stretch goals already achieved. Expecting something major when we pass $104,427 funding record for Fat Dragon Games!