Author Topic: Longterm RM2 Middle-Earth Group Looking for couple more players  (Read 2627 times)

Offline Sjattuh

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Hi guys,

About 3 months ago I started looking for a group, and eventually found one.

We have been playing weekly, Tuesday's 6pm GMT, for 2 months and finished Campaign I.

I managed to find 4 players, and after it all we re-evaluated and, sadly, 2 of them didn't match with where I want to go with the game. We parted ways and I hope they have found another game more to what they wish to get out of it.

That being said - I'm 2 to 3 players short. I still have 2, extremely active and involved, awesome guys whom, together with me as GM, are creating our own little world.

If you're interested in hooking on for Campaign II please read my original post:
http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=17629.0

Hope to see you all soon.

Offline JUNKdeLUXE

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Longterm RM2 Middle-Earth Group Looking for couple more players
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 08:17:33 PM »
Good luck finding the right players Theo :)

I definitely had fun the 2 months I was playing with you guys and I'm sad to leave but we can't all like the same things - such is life.

To others wondering if you should give it a shot, I can only recommend this group - great persons all around and if I could commit as much as the rest of the group I would still have been playing with them.
Why procrastinate today when you can do it tomorrow?

Offline RustyHarlequin

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 03:13:47 PM »
What country are you based in though - you could be just about anywhere??

Hi guys,

About 3 months ago I started looking for a group, and eventually found one.

We have been playing weekly, Tuesday's 6pm GMT, for 2 months and finished Campaign I.

I managed to find 4 players, and after it all we re-evaluated and, sadly, 2 of them didn't match with where I want to go with the game. We parted ways and I hope they have found another game more to what they wish to get out of it.

That being said - I'm 2 to 3 players short. I still have 2, extremely active and involved, awesome guys whom, together with me as GM, are creating our own little world.

If you're interested in hooking on for Campaign II please read my original post:
http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=17629.0

Hope to see you all soon.

Offline sbravener

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 03:43:35 PM »
Hello,

Looking at your post was like reverting back to my high school years.  I am a 45 year old RPG addict.  I have only played keep a handful of times in high school but I loved it.  I have even found myself pulling out the old books and flipping through them.  I personally loved the mines of Moria.

That being said, I would love to play.  I am located in Pensacola, Fl (gmt-5 currently)
 Please let me know what you would like to know from me.

Sean Bravener

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Offline Gauds00

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 06:43:23 PM »
Hi, I am a 36 year old Rolemaster addict from Australia. I would love to have a bash!!! What other info do you require and what time frames are you considering?

Offline nemesissoso

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 02:11:07 AM »
Hi there
I live in iran and have played(run) rm/merp for the last 20 years or so with many house rules.
I have some problems running FG on win10, i'm going to try install it on a virtual machine. And if you still lack players i will be more than happy to serve as a ranger for the group.
I'm 39 years old and and self employed, so my time frame is my own and can be flexible for the sessions.

Offline Sjattuh

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2017, 07:56:25 AM »
We play on Roll.

Offline RustyHarlequin

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 12:20:03 PM »
Roll?

Offline Amano

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 08:15:36 PM »
I would be interested in joining this game if any spots are/become available.

I am in the UK (aged 42) and played, and GMed, a lot of rolemaster in the 90's. Middle Earth was always my preferred setting and i have a few character and campaign ideas that i never got to try out back then...

Do you use any optional rules from the rolemaster companions? (RmcI background options? rmcII skills?).

What is your approach to player character deaths? You wrote that you played up to lvl50, i would've thought most characters would die to an unlucky roll long before they reached such high levels ;)

Please let me know if you need another player!

Offline bpowell

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2017, 11:21:06 PM »
Theo,

Has there been any movement on this?

-BP