Author Topic: Product 6 Release Eminent!  (Read 6928 times)

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
Product 6 Release Eminent!
« on: December 21, 2014, 04:36:24 PM »
Greetings!
I just wanted everyone to know that product 6 in The Echoes of Heaven is just about complete. There won’t be a sourcebook included with this product, but the adventure stands well by itself. This will be part 6 in The Moving Shadow Campaign. We are set to release on New Year’s Eve.
Thanks for your patience and have a great holiday season!
Bob
The Echoes of Heaven:  Available for HARP and Rolemaster.  www.FinalRedoubt.com

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Product 6 Release Eminent!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 12:34:20 AM »
Congrats and good luck.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline WoeRie

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 04:06:47 AM »
Great! Congrats!
Though, I would still love to see a Dientor Sourcebook ;)

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 06:33:45 PM »
It might well still happen, it just doesn't have the driving need Uzarag had. Mainly since it doesn't have an existing culture in exile that needs to be defined. I'd just be talking about Hobgoblins most of the book. :)  Cool, but not a huge hole in the setting. Not important enough to delay the sixth adventure for it.

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 11:48:28 PM »
Soft release is in 15 minutes, meaning it will be listed on RPGNow at that point. I'll send out the announcement tomorrow when I'll know I'll be at a computer and ready to answer any Customer Support issues.

'Night!

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 11:59:57 PM »
 I hope there are no issues and that it sells well.  :)
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline ardem

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 07:37:26 AM »
We have been playing this Campaign each week for around two years and the guys have stuck with it. We now leveling up to play Tainted Tears they probably have another minor adventure before they get there yet. Are you still working towards a 10 series campaign, and when are we looking at book 7 coming out. Source material is great however would like more maps for regions to help with minor adlib campaigns, even if you do not put details around it.

Love your work, we are now beginning to youtube our sessions. which is kinda kewl but I hate listening to my voice, also being nasally due to a constant flu make it worse, but the guys a good to listen too. <smile>

Side note the images bound in The day before Apocalypse are exactly the same as 1 (Echoes of Heaven). This is from RPGNow that I purchased not sure if that a mistake but it is missing the maps that are in the pdf.

Offline WoeRie

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 01:20:36 PM »
Can you give me a link to the videos? Would love to watch them :)

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 12:47:04 AM »
Seven is still in the works. The art has been commissioned. The text isn't finished. I've been putting in 80 hour weeks. I don't know if you know about my novel, it came out about a month ago. All the work is really killing my ability to work on game stuff.

Nicholas gave me permission to post a link to the novel here. You should all buy copies. Lots and lots of copies. :) In spite of the delays it's put on Echoes.

http://amzn.to/29jmLrs

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2016, 12:49:24 AM »
To bring this back to ICE, at least one story in this book is a true thing that ICE asked me to do. Really this whole book is a true story. Even the part about me getting shot in the head and becoming the main character in a world swap fantasy.

Offline ardem

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 09:40:45 AM »
Please understand we do have a few house rules and I have allowed a few variations (I do allow half elves) to the Moving Shadow world.

Attached is a link to the youtube user page who streams it.
https://www.youtube.com/user/cgran22

The campaign we have streamed is not a Moving Shadow (still in the same world made it from some minor bits of information about one of the towns) one but preparing them to go into The Tainted Tears next week. They might be entering it a bit early at 10 and 11 ranks but the guys have pretty beefy characters and they are not having huge amounts of trouble and I always enjoy close games.

I do tend to tweak the scenario a little on entry but it normally keeps the rhythm much the same.

Offline ardem

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 09:45:28 AM »
Seven is still in the works. The art has been commissioned. The text isn't finished. I've been putting in 80 hour weeks. I don't know if you know about my novel, it came out about a month ago. All the work is really killing my ability to work on game stuff.

Nicholas gave me permission to post a link to the novel here. You should all buy copies. Lots and lots of copies. :) In spite of the delays it's put on Echoes.

Totally understand man, and very appreciative of your work, this was not a hurry up it was I was wondering if the project has been shelved or still in line.

I actually spend some time on your blog, so know a little bit about your book and some hassles around it, not in the writing industry so can only imagine how much work goes into these things. I may splash out and get your book yet.

Thanks gain for all your hard work and cannot wait to see how you go with 7 in the future.

Offline pastorwelby

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2018, 10:10:15 PM »

I know this is an old thread but is there any news on chapter 7? Is EOH going to be finished? If no, is there an outline that gives a general roadmap to the conclusion?
We have been playing this Campaign each week for around two years and the guys have stuck with it. We now leveling up to play Tainted Tears they probably have another minor adventure before they get there yet. Are you still working towards a 10 series campaign, and when are we looking at book 7 coming out. Source material is great however would like more maps for regions to help with minor adlib campaigns, even if you do not put details around it.

Love your work, we are now beginning to youtube our sessions. which is kinda kewl but I hate listening to my voice, also being nasally due to a constant flu make it worse, but the guys a good to listen too. <smile>

Side note the images bound in The day before Apocalypse are exactly the same as 1 (Echoes of Heaven). This is from RPGNow that I purchased not sure if that a mistake but it is missing the maps that are in the pdf.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

When the GM smiles, it's too late.