Author Topic: Old Spacemaster 2nd Edition Products Release Schedule  (Read 33106 times)

Offline Ynglaur

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Old Spacemaster 2nd Edition Products Release Schedule
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2014, 10:04:02 AM »
Well, you do have an unfair advantage.

Offline Terry K. Amthor

• Shadow World Dev
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Great Book
    • Eidolon Studio
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2014, 05:19:32 PM »
Well, you do have an unfair advantage.

Yes, yes I do.  8)
Terry K. Amthor
Shadow World Author, Rolemaster & SpaceMaster Co-Designer, ICE co-founder.
Eidolon Studio Art Director

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-- Clarke's First Law.

Offline broodhunter

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2014, 11:18:45 AM »
Hmm... first post here. Glad to hear the Imperium is coming back instead of the Privateers universe. And that brings up a question. Will the Silent Death timeline be integrated back into things? I had a thought for the ending to Terry's trilogy...everyone converges on Ondoval's stronghold with the Soulsword...defeats him...destroys the Soulstone...then the Dia Khovaria,to make sure the job is done,brings in one of it's warships and bombards the site from orbit with Mk 100 Plasma Cannons!! Ondovals not dead though and in a last act of revenge before being atomized by the bombardment activates a long dormant K'ta'viir bioweapon...seeded throughout their old empire millennia ago...a horror the Imperium eventually names ...the Night Brood. Scary thought that. Happy Halloween!!

Congratulations.  The Brood as A Luar bioweapon is something I have been using for YEARS. LOL

Offline broodhunter

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2014, 11:26:39 AM »
The old Imperium setting is the best in my opinion.  I would love to see some updated info with the Silent Death timeline thrown in.  What I would also think might be good (from my point, but also probably from a financial standpoint) is to see house books for some of the imperium that was never given any details.  If you stated it out in a few different ways, those of us who still use the Privateers rules would buy it as well as the HARP SF players.  The old nightbrood first edition book had a list of a ton of houses that had zero info on them, I have done write ups on several already. (Sul Huvascar Reserves, Castor Shires, Teru Fastness so far.) And would happily provide what I wrote up for publication.

Offline Terry K. Amthor

• Shadow World Dev
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Great Book
    • Eidolon Studio
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2014, 11:54:42 AM »
I am loving this GM integration between Shadow World and SpaceMaster Imperium! I'm excited about the idea of updating the Imperium background, and maybe working with others to expand the houses and other background. As an older system guy myself, I will depend on others for the HARP and other conversions, and Nicholas will handle that. :-)

And for those who don't know, I wrote some fiction for the Imperium game, never finished or published, but you might enjoy it.

http://gil.machighway.com/~eidolons/Shadow_World/Space_Master_Fiction.html
Terry K. Amthor
Shadow World Author, Rolemaster & SpaceMaster Co-Designer, ICE co-founder.
Eidolon Studio Art Director

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-- Clarke's First Law.