Author Topic: Rolemaster/Harn Demo with Fantasy Grounds  (Read 6392 times)

Offline Gunnar Greybeard

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Bloody Bohemian Earspoon Inn
Re: Rolemaster/Harn Demo with Fantasy Grounds
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 05:52:36 AM »
I work nights through the weekend so it would probably need to be a morning game. I do have Tuesday and Wednesday nights off BUT at the moment I am in a Wednesday night OSRIC game as a player and Tuesday night is my family, hang out with the kids game night. If nights are a must for the group I could set aside a Tuesday night for that but it would not be able to be a regular thing.

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 08:56:49 AM »
From your profile it looks like you are in the eastern U.S. timezone.  From the sounds of it some weekend morning would probably work best for you, so I'll try to see if the others that I'm hoping to pull in to give it a try may be available for then as well.  I'll let you know as soon as I know more from them.  Even a single session would be great just to be able to see the software/virtual-tabletop in action and how the combat tracking system works. 
Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)

Offline Gunnar Greybeard

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 03:04:05 AM »
Actually central time but I can almost reach out and touch the eastern time zone date line. Yeah, mornings would be best but I have just started up a regular weekly OSRIC game on Saturdays so that day is now taken.

Offline bpowell

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 08:27:37 PM »
Sunday mornings is what you are looking at?

Offline Gunnar Greybeard

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2012, 04:37:58 AM »
Sunday mornings is what you are looking at?
Probably depends what Wolfhound comes back from the others here mentioned might be interested. For now, with my current work schedule, I can only do morning games [GMT-5] so if others work during the week all that is left for me to squeeze in a demo/one shot is Sunday.