Author Topic: Hard cover HARP SF  (Read 1266 times)

Offline GMLovlie

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • For the future I only hope...
    • Jegergryte's cubic box of stuff
Hard cover HARP SF
« on: January 11, 2017, 08:07:23 AM »
I got my hard cover dead-wood versions of HARP SF and Xtreme today. Niceness! :pirate:

Only one thing, I wish there was a premium heavy weight version of the core rule book too, not just Xtreme. The premium heavy weight is, at a first glance, really nice to flip through, the pages feel durable and all in all the thing is just beautiful.

I get that it may be too much for some to get a b&w heavy weight premium print, but honestly, I'd love one. Less chance of ripping pages and paper, and perhaps even a long life all together.

Not that I'm at all disappointed by the standard hard cover rule book, it just feels a bit ... cheaper than the nice Xtreme heavy weight hard cover.

Idea: You should design a limited edition cover, that is of some colour with a Tintamar logo stamped on top. I'd buy that.  :o
"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Homebrew folder
Ongoing campaign
Inspirational images for my games
My box of stuff

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Re: Hard cover HARP SF
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 01:15:20 PM »
The weights of paper available are decided by OBS/Lightning Source. They made the decision to increase the paper weight for standard colour. I can pass onto them that they should consider increasing  for black & white as well.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline GMLovlie

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • For the future I only hope...
    • Jegergryte's cubic box of stuff
Re: Hard cover HARP SF
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 02:13:48 PM »
Cool! Looking forward to see the option  :)

I find that to have multiple rule books around the table is very helpful and convenient.  8)
"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Homebrew folder
Ongoing campaign
Inspirational images for my games
My box of stuff