Author Topic: Reawakening Cyradon  (Read 10582 times)

Offline Alwyn

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Reawakening Cyradon
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2016, 10:15:09 AM »
Nicholas,

When the new Cyradon comes out, are there any future plans to expand the rest of the world?
Alwyn Erendil
Warden of the High Forest
"NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT - At least not in Yu Gi Oh"

Don't worry, be HARPy!

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2016, 10:22:43 PM »
Nicholas,

When the new Cyradon comes out, are there any future plans to expand the rest of the world?

That is an awesome question. We really need more background on the primary continent (where the Belynar refugees came from) along with some more detail on Tarahir and the Asut Theocracy.
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!

Offline Alwyn

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2016, 03:18:51 PM »
You know Bruce, it is funny you should chime in on this, as yesterday I was actually considering running a Cyradon campaign for my group when we get back together next month.  I have the HARP PDFs with me and I have been trying to decide rather to run a HARP Middle Earth campaign or a campaign in Cyradon.  Cyradon would be way easier since it was made for HARP.  Decisions.....decisions.   ::)

I would love to see Cyradon expanded!
Alwyn Erendil
Warden of the High Forest
"NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT - At least not in Yu Gi Oh"

Don't worry, be HARPy!

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2016, 03:37:07 PM »
Nicholas,

there will be some detail on the Orsai as a culture in HARP Folkways.

If I can find volunteers to work on Anias, then it will be explored. Chris Seal is already working on modules to be set deep in the Shatterings,

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2016, 07:59:28 PM »

there will be some detail on the Orsai as a culture in HARP Folkways.

If I can find volunteers to work on Anias, then it will be explored. Chris Seal is already working on modules to be set deep in the Shatterings,

Best wishes,
Nicholas
I'd love to work on Anias for you but I have no idea what direction things are going elsewhere much less how exactly things played out just before the fall of Tarahir and the rest of the continent.
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!

Offline Old Man

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • The Campaign Nook
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2018, 03:40:26 PM »

Woot - looking forward to the restart if but to see Enya Lote. Have to revisit the other proposed projects - am curious as to how we'll evolve Cyradon
** Yes, some of ROCO IV and VII is my fault. **

Offline Jakob

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Otherland Bookshop - The No. 1 Adress for Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror and Role-Playing Games in Berlin, Germany
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2018, 05:09:44 AM »
So, did I get it right from the briefing that the new edition is probably coming out some time this year?

Offline Jakob

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Otherland Bookshop - The No. 1 Adress for Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror and Role-Playing Games in Berlin, Germany
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2018, 03:47:00 AM »
I actually found out that one of my acquaintances had a copy of Cyradon lying around ... reading it right now, looks really interesting - as it seems, no true "evil" guys, but lots of factions that might have a very critical view on the new arricals on the continent ... and interesting elven variations!

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2018, 03:23:20 PM »
So, did I get it right from the briefing that the new edition is probably coming out some time this year?

As long as the additional adventure modules are ready to roll as well.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme