Author Topic: AutoHARP goes to Beta  (Read 9697 times)

Offline John @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: AutoHARP goes to Beta
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2013, 02:42:25 AM »
Heeeere we go!  8)

A big thanks to Nicholas and John for making this possible.

You're welcome!
Heavy is the head that wears the Iron Crown

Offline WoeRie

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2013, 02:43:37 AM »
The shortcut my Start Menu seems to be looking for is the installer, which is weird in itself.

It's the same here! The Installation came up with the following links in the Start Menu: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHARP\AutoHARP-Install.exe". However after manually changing the link, everything works fine.

I use Windows 7, 64 bit

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Everything is coming up Milhouse!
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2013, 09:11:15 AM »
The shortcut my Start Menu seems to be looking for is the installer, which is weird in itself.

It's the same here! The Installation came up with the following links in the Start Menu: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHARP\AutoHARP-Install.exe". However after manually changing the link, everything works fine.

I use Windows 7, 64 bit

This is the work around until I release a new patch which does resolve this issue.  :)

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2013, 08:36:08 AM »
I have given my final 1.0 installation files to Nicholas and I believe sometime in the next few days AutoHARP will be live and the full databases can be purchased from OneBookShelf.

Thank you everyone for your patience. I'm quite excited to give you all the full blown application.  8)

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2013, 10:32:03 AM »

I use Windows 7, 64 bit

This is the work around until I release a new patch which does resolve this issue.  :)

This is resolved with the latest update. Currently the Linux install doesn't create shortcuts. This will be addressed hopefully with the next update.

Offline DavidKlecker

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2013, 08:27:26 AM »
To the moderator,

If we can unsticky this thread and sticky the AutoHarp 1.0 thread that would be great!  8)

Thanks!