Author Topic: Combat Minion Suggestion  (Read 1977 times)

Offline HawksNut

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Go Hawks!!
Combat Minion Suggestion
« on: February 28, 2015, 06:43:33 AM »
I own both the RMC & RMSS version of the minion.

I have two suggestions for future editions.

1. Add a field for damage multiplier. This would be especially useful for certain very large creatures.

2. Add a field for Critical Adjustments. This would be a big help for Undead, Large and Very Large creatures.

I would gladly buy again for version 2.

Offline tbigness

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Combat Minion Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 01:49:19 PM »
Have a creature list complete with look up codes would be nice.

How about the fumble tables, Can they be added?
Knowledge is unimagined Power

Offline Merkir

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Long lost GM
    • Information Technology
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 10:47:00 PM »
I own both the RMC & RMSS version of the minion.

I have two suggestions for future editions.

1. Add a field for damage multiplier. This would be especially useful for certain very large creatures.

2. Add a field for Critical Adjustments. This would be a big help for Undead, Large and Very Large creatures.

I would gladly buy again for version 2.

These look similar to the additional features required for RMU. As you probably know, I'll be waiting until the RMU rule set is relatively firm, then evaluating what would need to be done to make Combat Minion compatible. I cannot guarantee at this early stage that I will be able to do provide a RMU version, but of course I will give feedback as soon as I know. Cheers.

Offline Merkir

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Long lost GM
    • Information Technology
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 10:53:56 PM »
Have a creature list complete with look up codes would be nice.

How about the fumble tables, Can they be added?

Being able to import creatures from C&T seems technically feasible. It could be a license/import system like the attack/crit tables. That means getting ICE approval and going through the process regarding their IP. The only issue technically may be that since there could be thousands (certainly hundreds) of creatures, they probably couldn't all be stored in browser localstorage. Still, other access methods are viable. Again I want to wait for RMU to decide what is involved, and then whether to backport for RM2/Classic/SS/FRP. Fumbles never got around to being completed, sorry. I will look into why they are not able to be manually viewed though within the app, since I thought they could be.