Author Topic: SM:P trading rules?  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Gallowglacht

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
SM:P trading rules?
« on: March 11, 2015, 06:44:47 PM »
I'm flicking through SPA for the first time in a good while. Noticed the corebook mentioned purchase and resale charts in the Gamesmaster Manual. Given that that book didn't come out, did those charts show up anywhere else? One of the Data Nets maybe? (Or should I consult one of my 5 versions of Traveller instead?)

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
Re: SM:P trading rules?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 09:07:06 PM »
The are probably the same as those in the RMSS Gamemaster Law.  I use them a lot, very handy.  Since the table results are listed as % of items worth, they can be used in any setting or cash system.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 11:50:21 PM »
 I agee with Yammahoper that the tables should be the same as those in RMSS/FRP Gamemaster Law or if they were published they would be in the Data Nets as that was supposed to the the SM:P GM Law.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline Gallowglacht

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 02:32:22 PM »
Hmmm don't have that. I did however find some trade tables in Character Law and Campaign Law that look usable :)

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 04:32:49 PM »
Hmmm don't have that. I did however find some trade tables in Character Law and Campaign Law that look usable :)

+1. 

(spits)

Make er work.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.