Author Topic: Error with ERA  (Read 2159 times)

Offline aartemis77

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Error with ERA
« on: May 24, 2015, 08:47:31 PM »
I downloaded the app, bought the character law, and everything looks good.  Start the app, get to the point where I choose a profession, then click on Stats, then error.

In Chrome, the error is "SystemConfigurationFailed: No cost defined for 1-H Concussion".

In IE, the error is a generic HTTP 500 error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Error with ERA
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 10:31:51 PM »
Are you using windows 10? There has been some problems with that OS's various builds recently.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline Voriig Kye

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 08:40:33 AM »
Since the server could start and the browser opened, I think we can rule out the Operative System as the reason for the issue.

I am assuming you are trying the RMFRP version, right?
All of the professions are supposed to be working fine, so I will need some additional information to try to reproduce the error.

- Are you using the RMFRP version?
- Did you install the Character Law package?
- Did you try creating a character before installing the Character Law package? If not, it would be useful for you to install to a different location and try to create a character before adding the Character Law, just try one of the races and professions included in the demo, and let us know if you can complete the character creation
- Which race have you picked?
- Which profession have you picked?

With the answers to those questions, I might be able to find the issue you are describing.
Thanks

Offline LSOV10A

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Error with ERA combat companion
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 08:23:04 PM »
I am running windows 10 using the RMFRP with admin rights.
All professions load correctly except the ones from Combat companion. They all allow you to get to select profession but give you a website can not display page http 500. Or it gives the error System configuration failed no cost defined for 1-h concussion. I have tried with Dwarf, fair elf and high man. All other professions work.

The professions that fail are Alchemist, Champion, Elemental Warrior, No profession and Venturer.

Offline Voriig Kye

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 06:18:47 AM »
Something is definitely off there. All the professions you mention are from the RMC packages. You shouldn't have them listed when running RMFRP.
It makes sense that ERA should give that message, because the skill categories between RMC and RMFRP are not compatible.

Could it be that you installed RMC packages in your RMFRP version?

Offline LSOV10A

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 12:53:06 PM »
You are correct. I did have them all installed in RMFRP. I have installed them correctly and they work as intended. Thank you for your quick fix.