Author Topic: Conjuror Spells on Circles of Summoning  (Read 1243 times)

Offline thomag

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Conjuror Spells on Circles of Summoning
« on: November 22, 2015, 05:20:03 AM »
Dear Community,
this is my first time in this forum and I have some trouble understanding the Conjuror Spell List, Circles of Summoning in Rolemaster Companiion 2 and I was hoping you guys might help.

As far as I understand that list the conjuror can summon creatures WITHIN this circle. After that, he might Master this creature with any of the master spells on the other lists (e.g. Animal Master I). But how does the creature ever leave the circle? If anyone crosses the border of the circle it will lose 1/4 of remaining hits (and is still within the circle), or the conjuror will. Is there a way without losing these hitpoints? Can the creature operate only within this circle?
Looking forward to read your opinion on that.

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Conjuror Spells on Circles of Summoning
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 08:44:49 AM »
But how does the creature ever leave the circle? If anyone crosses the border of the circle it will lose 1/4 of remaining hits (and is still within the circle), or the conjuror will. Is there a way without losing these hitpoints? Can the creature operate only within this circle?
Once the conjuror has the summoned creature in his control, he may just, you know, cancel, the summoning circle, allowing the summoned creature to freely move outside of what once was the limits of the circle. A caster can freely cancel his own spells, after all.
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.