Author Topic: Chaos Lord Companion III  (Read 1573 times)

Offline Tamans

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Chaos Lord Companion III
« on: December 21, 2015, 08:14:28 PM »
Admist the Chaos Lord spells you will find some that indicate detrimental changeling of the character. You have also various tables for body locations. Has anybody cracked how those are used? I can't. Thank you.

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
Re: Chaos Lord Companion III
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 10:04:12 PM »
are you looking at the stress critical table?
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Offline Tamans

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 10:36:04 PM »
Thanks yammahoper, no, it's the anatomy chart I couldn't figure out. Now I see is for result 01 on the Geas chart. I guess that's it then. Every time he gets a new armour the Chaos Lord will roll on the chaotic tables...

Offline yammahoper

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Nothing to see here, move along.
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 12:07:50 AM »
Cool. Rolls on the Stress Crit table are made until a cumulative 100% is reached. If I recall low rolls on the Chaotic Trait table are nasty.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.