Author Topic: PDF files?  (Read 3716 times)

Offline SilverFoot

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
PDF files?
« on: November 14, 2016, 12:01:27 PM »
Ive been playing Rolemaster on and off since the 90s.
Just got a used copy of Spell Law The Standard System that says "third US edition January 1995" from Amazon for $7.
Happy as a school girl I got it today.

but it got me wondering. In this age of PDF's are the books sold in PDF form?
Id seriously be willing to buy it for full retail price just so I can carry it in my galaxy tab instead of lugging the book around.
I cant find the PDFs for sale online anywhere like I can the old D&D stuff, so I figured Id ask here.
Thanks for any help or insight.

Also.
Either way....is there a third edition spell list somewhere on the site here?
That way my players can look at that instead of having to thumb thru the book

Offline gog

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: PDF files?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 12:04:31 PM »
Many of them are, from the nice folks at Guild Companion available here http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/461/Guild-Companion-Publications along with many other ICE games

Offline SilverFoot

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 12:17:23 PM »
Many of them are, from the nice folks at Guild Companion available here http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/461/Guild-Companion-Publications along with many other ICE games

Thanks.
I see something called ERA something for spell law, but I cant tell if its just the book of Spell Law....or some kind of program or something.
Im just looking for the book itself in PDF form. It can be any edition, quite honestly

Offline SilverFoot

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 12:18:46 PM »
Ok...think I found it.
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/88654/Rolemaster-Classic-Spell-Law
Does that look like the book itself in PDF form?

Offline SilverFoot

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 12:26:41 PM »
Well....purchased the PDF there....exactly what I was looking for!
THANKS a ton!
Tell them to give you a raise :-)

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 03:26:33 PM »
Hi,

If you search on www.rpgnow.com for Guild Companion Publications, you will find various Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Cyberspace as well as new HARP and Shadow World products in pdf. If you are looking for Rolemaster products, then we have the core of RM 2nd Edition in the Rolemaster Classic quartet plus Rolemaster Companion I. We also have RMFRP products which are essentially Rolemaster Standard System products. Read the product description and tags carefully to ensure that you get what you really want.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline SilverFoot

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 04:14:12 PM »
Hi,

If you search on www.rpgnow.com for Guild Companion Publications, you will find various Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Cyberspace as well as new HARP and Shadow World products in pdf. If you are looking for Rolemaster products, then we have the core of RM 2nd Edition in the Rolemaster Classic quartet plus Rolemaster Companion I. We also have RMFRP products which are essentially Rolemaster Standard System products. Read the product description and tags carefully to ensure that you get what you really want.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
I have an account here as well as DriveThru.
I found the Spell Law and purchased it.

Offline terefang

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2016, 05:22:49 PM »
... then we have the core of RM 2nd Edition in the Rolemaster Classic quartet plus Rolemaster Companion I. ...

it is sad that the RM Companions 2-7 did not make it yet into the digital era  :(
I'd swallow cthulhu whole, with sushi and soy-sauce.

Currently: [BME] [FitD]
Legacy: [d6] [Genesys] [ArsMagicka] [MERP] [HARP] [Ubiquity] [d20] [WoD] [SR] [WHFRP] [WOIN/O.L.D.] [RM2/C]