Author Topic: Embarrassing mistake...  (Read 4545 times)

Offline Wolfhound

• OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
Embarrassing mistake...
« on: January 10, 2007, 06:13:18 AM »
Was just looking something up on the World of Aernth web site and noticed that the email address on the opening page is from an ISP that I've not used in about 6-7 years or more...

Have started going through the pages and updating to the correct email address, however it will take some time before they are all fixed.  The one on the opening page is now correct, as are those on the first few links. 

Want to appologize to anyone who may have tried to contact me via those email links.  This was a major oversight on my part, as while it has been probably a year or so since the last time I updated the web pages there, the email links had completely slipped my mind. 

Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)

Offline Wolfhound

• OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
Re: Embarrassing mistake...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 11:48:09 AM »
www.channelcities.com is where info for the Channel Cities/World of Aernth setting can now be found.  Had set this up shortly after Geocities was shut down and forgot to put up a link to it here.  I don't post on the front-end blog very often, however if you look off to the right you will see a link to the wiki that is set up with much of the info that was on the old site and which has had additional info added to it.  So feel free to check it out and let me know what you think of it. 
Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)