Author Topic: HARP status?  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Alwyn

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: HARP status?
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 02:48:32 PM »
HARP Folkways - a races and culture sourcebook with new races, new cultures, new professions and a lot of guidance on how to construct cultures.

Plus Bestiary, plus an enhanced version of Loot: a Field Guide, and plus Something Wicked.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Nicholas,

Any idea as to a possible release schedule on these products?  I need to know approximately when to start budgeting for all of them.
Alwyn Erendil
Warden of the High Forest
"NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT - At least not in Yu Gi Oh"

Don't worry, be HARPy!

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 04:43:52 PM »
HARP Folkways - a races and culture sourcebook with new races, new cultures, new professions and a lot of guidance on how to construct cultures.

Plus Bestiary, plus an enhanced version of Loot: a Field Guide, and plus Something Wicked.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Nicholas,

Any idea as to a possible release schedule on these products?  I need to know approximately when to start budgeting for all of them.

Folkways needs me to complete an editing pass, and if all is well, then it will probably take 3 months to get the art. I am deliberately not commissioning the art yet until the race list is final so that the new races appear in more than just their race entry. Summer (northern hemisphere), probably.

Loot has all its art already; it needs me to go implement the enhancements. I have the todo list. I will move to Loot as soon as I am done on Bestiary. Unknown

Bestiary has John Duffield, Colin Smith and myself working on it. It's probably going to take several more months of writing although as we generate ever more creatures, they will be available for writers working on adventures for GCP/ICE. It will also need lots of art so add a couple more months to sort that out. Late Summer/Early Autumn (northern hemisphere), probably

I will be looking at Something Wicked once I've done my writing work on Bestiary and Loot. Too early to tell as my writing work can be interrupted at any time by editing work (on RMU or Shadow World, not just HARP) or management issues

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Alwyn

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2015, 10:28:03 AM »
Thanks for the reply Nicholas.  I am looking forward to picking these up when they come out.   :)
Alwyn Erendil
Warden of the High Forest
"NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT - At least not in Yu Gi Oh"

Don't worry, be HARPy!

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2015, 11:04:34 AM »
I'm deciding which of the products I'll also want in physical form.
#LotorAllura2024