Author Topic: No HARP sheets on RPGSheets.com  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
No HARP sheets on RPGSheets.com
« on: April 13, 2015, 07:13:13 PM »
A friend asked me if the site RPGSheets.com had sheets for HARP. Last I went there, the answer was no. Nothing official and nothing custom.

I do not know how often RPGSheets.com updates, and I do know that they take submissions. Uploading one would be an easy way to get to the sheets without needing to remember which pages they are on.
#LotorAllura2024

Offline John @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: No HARP sheets on RPGSheets.com
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 03:29:50 PM »
Wow - didn't even know abut this site. thanks for heads up.  We will get something sorted out.
Heavy is the head that wears the Iron Crown

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 07:22:24 AM »
I submitted a custom sheet for a non-ICE game to RPGSheets.com on Monday. Today I clicked on their Forum link, which I cannot currently recall how I got to--anyway, both that link and a link labelled RPGShop take me to RPGShop.com. RPGShop's last update was apparently at the end of February. Which raises the question of how active RPGSheets is.

Upon further inspection, RPGSheets does have RM sheets, though as I am not as familiar with RM as I am with HARP I cannot tell which version the sheet is from.
#LotorAllura2024

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 12:57:34 PM »
I'll have to submit my basic HARP sheet (it's in the vault somewhere). It's pretty much same as the core one except I have added all the extra skills from College of Magics and Martial Law. It is a little tight in a few areas but I prefer to have all the skills listed for two reasons. 1. In case the player needs to make a roll based on a non developed skill (as all the stat bonuses are there to be added). 2. So the player (and me) has all the pertinent info when going up a level or when creating a character. Going back and forth to find out what the stats apply and what the bonuses are is really time consuming.

If someone can add it to RPGSheets.com before I get the chance then please do, I am not sure if you need ICE's permission though.
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 01:00:01 PM »
They're either really slow or defunct, as they still haven't added the World Tree custom sheet I sent them last Monday. It's too bad if they're defunct, because it's a good resource.
#LotorAllura2024

Offline Alwyn

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 02:54:15 PM »
I'll have to submit my basic HARP sheet (it's in the vault somewhere). It's pretty much same as the core one except I have added all the extra skills from College of Magics and Martial Law. It is a little tight in a few areas but I prefer to have all the skills listed for two reasons. 1. In case the player needs to make a roll based on a non developed skill (as all the stat bonuses are there to be added). 2. So the player (and me) has all the pertinent info when going up a level or when creating a character. Going back and forth to find out what the stats apply and what the bonuses are is really time consuming.

If someone can add it to RPGSheets.com before I get the chance then please do, I am not sure if you need ICE's permission though.

Bruce,

Is your character sheet in the HARP vault?
Alwyn Erendil
Warden of the High Forest
"NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT - At least not in Yu Gi Oh"

Don't worry, be HARPy!

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2015, 02:58:05 PM »
I believe this is his most recent one.   2.3
http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item872

Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline Alwyn

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 03:05:12 PM »

Thom,

I have this one already.  I thought maybe v3.0 was out.

Thanks anyway.
Alwyn Erendil
Warden of the High Forest
"NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT - At least not in Yu Gi Oh"

Don't worry, be HARPy!

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 10:38:44 AM »
Unfortunately, based on extra things opening when I clicked the Custom link for another game, I'm going to have to say it's defunct.

Too bad, it's a good idea.
#LotorAllura2024

Offline Colin-ICE

• ICE Business
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, 12:29:27 PM »
I've tried contacting them directly about having HARP sheets and I haven't heard anything so assume the website is no longer active.

Offline Zhaleskra

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2015, 02:04:17 PM »
Hopefully somebody else will get the incentive to put up another resource like that.
#LotorAllura2024

Offline Bruce

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +553/-553
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2015, 01:03:55 AM »

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I had forgotten about this thread and wasn't subscribed to it.
I was actually talking about my non auto calculating one. There is a sheet in the vault that is void of any script or code and is simply a blank sheet one can print out and work on with a pencil.....

But in regards to my auto sheet:
I am actually working with version 4.2 right now. I had to make some major changes because I discovered some major glitches and it all seems to be working great so far. But the sheet in its current form is hard to follow as I haven't done much in the way of instructions. I will post the newest version but there is a minor glitch that I may start working on soon. If you decided to make a cleric and change the costs of some categories you have to change them back when adding another profession, then you have to remember your favored categories when switching back to the cleric.

Thom,

I have this one already.  I thought maybe v3.0 was out.

Thanks anyway.
When you game, game like you mean it! Game Hard!