Author Topic: Now Hiring  (Read 2868 times)

Offline Kristen Mork

• OIC Points +70/-70
Now Hiring
« on: August 28, 2015, 06:24:37 PM »
The Guild Companion is approaching its 200th issue! This is an important milestone, and one that places us at a crossroads. With the reinvention of Rolemaster it's time for our own reinvention.

Towards that end, we are looking for new editors. One with Rolemaster knowledge to work alongside Mr. Terence Wynne on Rolemaster articles, our most common publication. A second editor to deal with the non-Rolemaster content that comes our way, generally fiction and fantasy settings.

If you have what it takes, drop us an email at guild-edit@silent-tower.org. Let's make the next 200 issues as engaging as the first 200.

Peter Mork
Guild Companion editor

Offline Wolfhound

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +10/-10
  • nothin' ta see here...
    • World of Ærnth/Channel Cities
Re: Now Hiring
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 08:49:46 AM »
If anyone is interested in the SciFi editor, we could use someone there as well.  I should probably step down, as I've not been doing a very good job of keeping up with it due to being too busy with other things, plus there is a conflict of interest potential that is developing. 

Due to the work load (and my slow writing progress) on some freelance work for ICE, the "No Quarter Under the Crown" RMU campaign module that I'm working on.  As well as two small business that I've started up in addition to my day job.  One is a small game publishing company that is in the process of bringing to market a couple of card games, and if all goes well will be following with additional card and board games.  The other is unrelated to the game industry (although it might end up getting involved from an import/export/distribution standpoint down the road if our initial launch goes well). 

The time commitment is not that large for these positions, either the ones mentioned by Peter above or the position that I need to step down from.  They can range from just a couple of hours a year to a dozen or so hours per month for the busiest.  But some months there is no work needed. 
Wolfhound (aka Aaron Smalley)
World of Aernth/Channel Cities setting: www.ChannelCities.com
City of Archendurn & Dun Cru author (for RM/HARP)
Cur. projects: RMU Creature Law 1 & 2, No Quarter Under the Crown (campaign module for RMU)

Offline Kristen Mork

• OIC Points +70/-70
Re: Now Hiring
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 03:10:49 PM »
Our editorial ranks have grown! We are no longer looking for more editors, but a big thank you to everyone that responded. More details in the next issue.